[MlMt] Editing previous sent addresses

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Tue Apr 25 06:10:42 EDT 2017

On 25 Apr 2017, at 11:34, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 25 Apr 2017, at 6:32, Dave C wrote:
>
>> I sent a message to the wrong address awhile ago. Now when I start to
>> address a new message, that incorrect one always shows up. It’s
>> distracting.
>
> In Apple Mail one could edit that list.
>
> Apple Mail has an explicit list of previous recipients. MailMate just
> looks at your existing Sent Messages.

That brings an additional problem for me: due to the fact that I delete
periodically the Sent Messages (after archiving them - with all the
others email-messages - in a Finder-folder, that's outside MailMate) I
cannot recall previous recipients at all!

An editable list of previous recipients - independent of Sent Messages -
would be therefore very useful.