[MlMt] missing colon

Wed Sep 28 07:46:57 EDT 2016

On 28 Sep 2016, at 3:47, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> I wanted to copy a whole thread as a text, [...]
>
> My problem: The colons were not copied (see also the whole clipboard
> below)!
>
> Any idea why?

Yes, the colon is actually added using a CSS trick. I thought this was
clever at the time since it allowed styling it differently, e.g., using
coloring/spacing instead of a colon, but obviously that did not work
well :-) Apparently, I did not learn anything from this since the
headers view has the same issue. I'll look into fixing it.

(The behavior when selecting multiple messages needs to be completely
changed, but that's a different story.)