[MlMt] The amazing reappearing preview pane

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Sat Sep 24 01:25:27 EDT 2016

On 23 Sep 2016, at 23:56, John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com  wrote:

> When I'm in a message composer window and I hide the preview pane, I
> type a few characters, and the preview pane simply reappears. It
> doesn't appear to be related to any particular key or key combination.
> I don't suppose anybody else has seen this?
>
> It happened several times while I composed this message. I hid the
> preview pane after the word "reappears" and waited about 30 seconds to
> see if the preview pane would reappear without keyboard input. It
> didn't, so I typed the next sentence. I paused at the end of that
> sentence, and about two seconds later, up popped the preview pane
> again.
>
> I'm using build 5263.

I am experiencing the same or similar. Not sure what the trigger is but
the preview pane cracks open at the bottom of the window. I yank it shut
and a while later notice it is back.  I will watch to see if I can
determine what the trigger is (if any).

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*