[MlMt] The amazing reappearing preview pane

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Sat Sep 24 00:56:10 EDT 2016

When I'm in a message composer window and I hide the preview pane, I
type a few characters, and the preview pane simply reappears. It doesn't
appear to be related to any particular key or key combination. I don't
suppose anybody else has seen this?

It happened several times while I composed this message. I hid the
preview pane after the word "reappears" and waited about 30 seconds to
see if the preview pane would reappear without keyboard input. It
didn't, so I typed the next sentence. I paused at the end of that
sentence, and about two seconds later, up popped the preview pane again.

I'm using build 5263.