[MlMt] GPG banner flicker in preview

Sean Johnson sean at ttys0.net
Fri Sep 23 20:45:24 EDT 2016

> At some point I need to look into this, but it's not going to be soon.

No worries. It’s just a cosmetic thing. I’ve disabled the preview
pane by default for the time being. :)

> Let me know if you find some pattern to this behavior…

It’s whenever the preview pane is up. I’ve tried changing different
styles and whatnot, but to no avail. Just so you can see what it looks
like, here’s a screen capture with a new message :

https://ttys0.net/images/GPG_Preview_Pane_Flicker.mov

Cheers,

sean