[MlMt] Gmail and throttling

Vincent Danen vdanen at linsec.ca
Fri Sep 23 13:43:10 EDT 2016

I have a Google Apps account and it seems to be "throttled" all the time
to the point where I'm often not seeing new emails at all.

Is anyone else seeing this?  Do I have too many clients talking to gmail
(I have mailmate on this machine and my other workstation open, plus my
phone and ipad polling it) and that's what's making Google angry?

My corporate IMAP work account is awesome and works fine, just seems to
be Google.  Sad thing is that account may be moving to Google in the
next year and I really can't have mails just not showing up.  This
didn't seem to ever happen with 1.9.4 though so I'm not sure what's
going on.  Am I the only one seeing this or are others seeing it as
well?

--
Vincent Danen @ https://annvix.com/