[MlMt] The lousy Counters UI (was Re: sound notifications in Sierra)

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Thu Sep 22 15:31:55 EDT 2016

On 22 Sep 2016, at 11:27, Ted Byfield wrote:

> (In passing, that counter UI might be for confusing for users who are
> new and/or less willing/able to put the time in -- but I digress.)

Amen. This has been noted about a dozen times on this list in the past.
I think Benny has agreed, but it really isn't obvious what else to do
without proliferating Preference panes.

A slight improvement would be to have the MM icon in the middle of the 4
radio buttons, so at least there's a stronger visual clue as to their
function.