[MlMt] Hover over Links in Messages for a Preview

Tue Sep 20 16:43:01 EDT 2016

On 20 Sep 2016, at 16:12, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> On 20.09.2016 at 15:58 Uhr +0200 Benny Kjær Nielsen apparently wrote:
>
>> I haven't disabled or removed this. Are you sure it doesn't work?
>> Note that it's not shown if the displayed text for the link is
>> identical to the actual link.
>
> I vote for having it displayed always. Besides consistency, seeing
> that it is the same confirms that nothing sinister is hidden
> underneath.

I had already noted that I should probably change it although my
motivation was a bit different. I considered it a security issue,
because clever use of HTML/CSS might hide a link in a way which would
make MailMate mis-interpret the link displayed.

I've changed it in the latest test release (1.9.5r5268).