[MlMt] Hover over Links in Messages for a Preview

Tim tim-mmlist at paul.ik.si
Tue Sep 20 15:51:25 EDT 2016

On 20 Sep 2016, at 15:58, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 20 Sep 2016, at 13:26, Tim wrote:
>
>> The previous version of MailMate had a function, where you could see
>> the real url of a link in an email message when you hovered over it
>> with the mouse, the url was displayed in the lower left corner, this
>> seems to be gone now. Can i turn it on again somehow?
>
> I haven't disabled or removed this. Are you sure it doesn't work? Note
> that it's not shown if the displayed text for the link is identical to
> the actual link.

(I sent a reply a couple of hours ago, but that mail hangs in
moderation, because there were too many pictures in it, so here is just
one smaller sized example picture, which shows that the “real” link
url does not show up - it’s something like:
http://email.louisck.com/t/y-l-foofoo - when i move the mouse cursor
over it)

I guess i re-install MailMate, maybe the problem is getting fixed by
that. Or can I delete some preferences in ~/Library (or somewhere else)
to get the original state?

-Tim

![](cid:84120961-21A5-4AC6-92FF-441C91C114E4 at paul.ik.si
"MailMateScreenSnapz001.jpg")