[MlMt] Message window view shortcuts

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Wed Sep 14 10:17:46 EDT 2016

When a message window is open, the View > Layout submenu includes
**Show/Hide Preview** and **Show/Hide Tips**. However, the keyboard
shortcuts that appear in the menu beside these items don't function.

These keyboard shortcuts (control-option-command-P and
control-option-command-T) aren't assigned to any other functions in the
Keyboard control panel or in my macro program (Keyboard Maestro).

But when I assign the menu items new shortcuts in the Keyboard control
panel (control-option-P and control-option-T) the new shortcuts work.

Because I've found a workaround, this is only a heads-up so that other
users can confirm it and Benny registers it as a bug.

If I'm the only user who experiences it...I'm stumped.