[MlMt] Multiple email addresses per user in OS X Contacts and Mailmate

Rob Willett rob.mailmate at robertwillett.com
Wed Sep 14 10:14:49 EDT 2016

John,

Sadly, thats a fact of life for some people. We live in London and
people want their stuff at work and can’t access their home email from
work, banking issues etc etc. No issues with getting mail at work as
thats logged, they don’t like people having access to things they
can’t log. Anyway thats what I’m told.

Rob