[MlMt] Multiple email addresses per user in OS X Contacts and Mailmate

Rob Willett rob.mailmate at robertwillett.com
Wed Sep 14 09:50:21 EDT 2016

The list is dynamic, parents change jobs (and email addresses), ISP’s,
kids leave, new kids join. At the moment I have an Excel spreadsheet
which I can cut and paste, but thats not a good solution as its a
multiple step process. The Contacts app *should* do this but somebody at
Apple decided to limit group contacts to a single email address.

Rob