[MlMt] fonts in 2.0 BETA

Tue Sep 13 09:03:01 EDT 2016

I thought I had a handle on the font settings, but after basically
starting fresh for reasons no one cares about, I can’t get things to
look “right”.

I want to use a variable width font for

   * HTML messages where the sender didn’t explicitly choose a font
   * Markdown messages that are converted to HTML locally
   * The HTML preview in the composer window

I want to use a fixed width font for

   * The editing area of the composer window
   * Plain text messages

But from what I can tell, all of the above except the editing area share
the same font.

Is it possible to achieve what I want? Thanks.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/