[MlMt] Stop automatic download of incoming messages

Esteban Umerez Argaia esteban at umerez.eu
Thu Sep 8 12:14:20 EDT 2016

Hello everybody,

This is what I would like to do: I want to be able to launch MailMate in
order to draft or send a message, but not have my incoming messages be
downloaded to my Inbox.

I want to turn off my email for a few hours, so I can concentrate in a
difficult task, but I still want to be able to send a message every once
in a while. Or even draft an idea for a future message, without having
my Inbox remind me that there are many emails incoming that I need to
attend.

So far, I have turned off every notification in MailMate, and I keep it
running in the background without bothering me, but it does not seem the
solution I need. I still go and look at my Inbox.

Is there any way to stop automatic downloading of the incoming messages.

Thanks in advance, and forgive my poor English.

Esteban Umerez