[MlMt] Feature Request: BCC warning/intro

Wed Sep 7 09:47:39 EDT 2016

On 7 Sep 2016, at 9:54, Patrik Fältström wrote:

> One thing that I think it was Eudora that introduced, was to add a
> "signature" at the beginning of the message body that read:
>
> "IMPORTANT! This message has been blind-carbon-copied to you. Do not
> reply-to-all or forward it without the author's permission."
>
> This text was added to the email body for all bcc recipients.

I guess that makes sense, but it's not so easily added to MailMate.
MailMate removes the Bcc header before sending via SMTP, but it's still
only sent once to the server. The above would require it to be sent
twice -- with and without the warning.

> Maybe as a "signature" that is added only to To, Cc or Bcc recipients?

I don't think it should be part of the signature system.

> And then set location (top, bottom,...).
>
> Or just add a fixed text to all bcc, if one wants that?

Given its nature, wouldn't it always be top if one wanted to use this?