[MlMt] Feature Request: BCC warning/intro

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Wed Sep 7 03:54:46 EDT 2016

Hi,

One thing that I think it was Eudora that introduced, was to add a "signature" at the beginning of the message body that read:

"IMPORTANT! This message has been blind-carbon-copied to you. Do not reply-to-all or forward it without the author's permission."

This text was added to the email body for all bcc recipients.

I really like that feature (when I receive email bcc:ed -- if I see them) and would like to have the same feature myself for people I bcc.

Maybe as a "signature" that is added only to To, Cc or Bcc recipients? And then set location (top, bottom,...).

Or just add a fixed text to all bcc, if one wants that?

   paf