[MlMt] Preview again

Robert Brenstein rjb at uni-potsdam.de
Tue Sep 6 13:43:47 EDT 2016

On 06.09.2016 at 13:26 Uhr -0400 John D. Muccigrosso apparently wrote:
>On 6 Sep 2016, at 12:47, Sherif Soliman wrote:
>
>>Do you mean something different than View > Layout > Hide Message View?
>
>Is that what that command does? Is "Message View" what MailMate
>calls "Preview"?
>
>If it is, great (though I would rename it).
>
>Oddly, those "hide" commands all stay "hide" even when they should
>say "show". That's confusing.
>
>John

Just like John, I have seen the message view pane suddenly reappear
for no apparent reason and so small that I did not see it for a
while. Hiding it through the menu command or with the mouse action
should produce the same effect. A preference setting through the
defaults command would presumably enforce the closed state at each
launch more reliably.

Robert