[MlMt] Google login issues?

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Fri Sep 2 02:46:54 EDT 2016

On 30 Aug 2016, at 21:02, Kee Hinckley kee at hinckley.com  wrote:

> I've had MailMate ask for my password in four of my Google Apps
> accounts (three of them two-factor) a total of at least 8 times today.
> Has anyone else had any issues?

I've been watching this thread since it started and feeling fortunate
that I have not had any issues with 10 gmail accounts I have.

So I'm sitting in front of my Mac when all of a sudden at 0127 i
received emails and text messages from google on 5 of the accounts. The
messages read as follows;

_Hi Richard,_

_Someone just used your password to try to sign in to your Google
Account xxxxxxxxxx at gmail.com, using an application such as an email
client or mobile device._

_Details:_
_Friday, September 2, 2016 2:21 AM (Eastern Daylight Time)_
_New York, NY, USA*_
_Google stopped this sign-in attempt, but you should review your
recently used devices:_

I'm not sure if this is the same message everyone else has been getting
but now I'll deal with it.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*