[MlMt] New version broke fonts?

Thu Sep 1 15:24:09 EDT 2016

On 1 Sep 2016, at 21:20, Seebs wrote:

> So is there a straightforward way to indicate "please only send plain
> text,
> even if I do a thing which might otherwise suggest I'm thinking about
> HTML"?

Not quite sure I understood the example, but you should configure
MailMate to “Never embed” in the Composer preferences pane. You
should also disable Markdown and not use the code highlighting or math
features (all in the same preferences pane). I think that should result
in MailMate never needing to generate HTML. If not, let me know.