[MlMt] Organisation of smart mailboxes?

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Fri Oct 28 09:25:17 EDT 2016

I've started to use a number of smart mailboxes and I want to keep most
of them in a "group" (they belong together but doesn't necessarily have
a relation to each other).

The natural way would be to put these into a "folder" or something
similar. And this is also what I do for handling for example mailing
lists:

smart mailbox for all list mails
     smart mailbox for subject A
     smart mailbox for subject B
     etc

And I can of course create a dummy smart mailbox to contain other smart
mailboxes:

dummy smart mailbox with no rules
     smart mailbox for task R
     smart mailbox for perston T
     etc

For some reason it bothers me (can't explain why :D) to have a smart
mailbox without any function other than to contain other smart
mailboxes. So my question is simply: is there some kind of "folder
functionality" for organising smart mailboxes?

= jem