[MlMt] really delete

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri Oct 28 00:47:50 EDT 2016

On Fri, 28 Oct 2016 02:10:57 +0900, Bill Cole wrote:

> Or just honor the Reply-To and don't generate duplicates.

after seeing decades of embarrassing unintended posts to mailing lists,
and sending a few myself, my MTA strips Reply-to:, and i do not intend
to change that.  the discussions on this rival emacs/vi, so there is no
sense repeating them.  i will hand edit headers here.

> MM has for some reason decided that Some Other Mailbox is your logical
> "Deleted Messages" mailbox, not the one actually named Deleted
> Messages.

ok, will chase.  thanks for the hints.

i tend to hide 'uninteresting' mailboxes as there are already too many
interesting ones.  so i probably have made a tangle behind the curtain.

randy