[MlMt] Applying default columns to smart mailboxes

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Tue Oct 11 19:03:58 EDT 2016

Good morning,

On 12 Oct 2016, at 1:06, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> What does get fixed/added is always going to be what I'm motivated to
> fix/add. I'm not a robot. This is where I can perhaps give you a
> little hint. It's   not   on purpose, but I've noticed that I'm
> demotivated every time there's a negative outburst here, on Twitter,
> or in the ticket system. I guess it's just human nature.

Yep, basic human nature. None of us like making a good conscious effort,
just to be shot down.

For those who haven’t done it themselves, software development is
__NOT__ easy. Benny has done a fantastic job; I’m simply quite amazed
at what he has created and manages to keep improving (fixes and
features).

My opinion is Benny is quite good at answering questions and giving
feedback. Keep things civil and you’ll get a good response. If
you’re not happy with that; there are other email programs and
developers who you can give bad attitude too.

I really like MailMate and appreciate Benny’s effort. I believe we
should all support him since in the end, that supports us.

Benny, sorry if I stepped a bit too far over the line, but your
sentiments hit home, and triggered my human nature. I felt compelled to
step forward.

Charlie

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>