[MlMt] Behavior upon deleting an open message

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Mon Oct 10 01:53:59 EDT 2016

On 9 Oct 2016, at 17:11, John D. Muccigrosso muccigrosso at icloud.com
wrote:

> Yes, if you don’t notice when you delete something it’s a problem.
> Have you considered changing the delete command to something less easy
> to do by mistake? (I also just noticed “Cancel deletion”, but
> I’m not sure what that does.)

The way Mailmate currently works there is no problem. The discussion was
about having Mailmate automatically select the next item, which would
then create a potential problem for me with delete behavior. My
preference is either leave it as is or make selection or non-selection
of next item customizable by the user.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*