[MlMt] Mailmate et Inbox

Mon Oct 3 16:08:35 EDT 2016

On 3 Oct 2016, at 16:50, Alain Israel wrote:

> Indeed, but I was wondering whether « Important » is part of these
> standard keywords, as it could be used as an all purpose tag, while
> *flagged, seen, junk* have a specific function.

I don't think so. The Exchange server I have access to has this
response:

	* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Seen \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Draft
$MDNSent)] Permanent flags

This means that the server supports the listed keywords and nothing
else. I don't know if this is in any way configurable by the server
administrators. I also don't know how/if `$MDSSent` is used by Exchange.
Maybe it can be misused to get a single server-synchronized custom
tag...