[MlMt] BusyContacts

Wed Nov 30 04:46:07 EST 2016

On 29 Nov 2016, at 19:51, Cevc, Baltasar wrote:

> thank you for the suggestion, I will try how it works and let you know
> after some time to really see whether it permanently my issue. My
> first try now was without success (that is, Mailmate does not find the
> contact/address of a person I’ve added to BusyContacts yesterday
> evening, however, if there is some cache or so it could be normal as
> I’ve just changed the described setting now, which is after adding
> the contact).

The setting only affects the menu items for adding/showing contacts
(when right-clicking addresses in the headers view). When doing lookups
then MailMate still uses the system address book framework, but this
shouldn't be a problem if both Contacts and BusyContacts synchronize
with the same iCloud account. If that's not an option for you then it
won't work. Sorry.