[MlMt] BusyContacts

Cevc, Baltasar baltasar at cevc-topp.de
Tue Nov 29 13:51:36 EST 2016

Hi Benny,
thank you for the suggestion, I will try how it works and let you know after some time to really see whether it permanently my issue. My first try now was without success (that is, Mailmate does not find the contact/address of a person I’ve added to BusyContacts yesterday evening, however, if there is some cache or so it could be normal as I’ve just changed the described setting now, which is after adding the contact).

Hi Jan,
well, I mean that the address lookup is done by that database (i.e. when you enter something in an address field, which database does Mailmate use for lookup).

Cheers,
Baltasar