[MlMt] Signature placement

Alain Israel aisrael at pasteur.fr
Thu Nov 17 08:44:33 EST 2016

I agree with the first comment  : the behavior of this option is
relatively unconvenient (or there is something I do not understand), and
I have disconnected it and do everything by hand, using *xType* to
shortcut the signatures.
To defeat automatic insertion, what I do (I am not sure it is the best
option) is to have as first signature an empty line.

Alain