[MlMt] read mail threads becomes unread again ?

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Tue Nov 15 15:53:41 EST 2016

On 15 Nov 2016, at 19:41, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>> Anyone know what might be causing it ?

I have no idea of the actual trigger for it, but I do know of at least
one symptom. I don’t often use email on my phone (Spark) so when I do
open it there are lots of ‘old’ messages that Spark thinks I
haven’t read yet. But as soon as I launch Spark, it syncs and then
starts marking those messages as read. But it must send ‘unread’
status to server for some messages, cause when I get back to MailMate
I’ll have a dozen ‘old’ messages marked unread. IOW, it seems
Spark doesn’t do proper server sync until being launched, at which
point some sort of race condition starts.

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>
     Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>

[Conundrum](http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt)