[MlMt] Strange question: "hiding" new emails count during certain times of the day

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Thu Nov 10 10:05:26 EST 2016

I'm playing around with an idea I got, is there some easy way to turn
off "unread mail indication" for (smart) mailboxes during certain times.

I can control if the number of unread messages for a (smart) mailbox is
shown or not, but is there a simple way to automatically control this
setting (I assume using some script). For example, I don't want to see
this count on mailbox X during Wednesdays and 12:30-17:15 on Mondays.

= jem