[MlMt] google IMAP account now "unavailable" after password change [RESENDING]

Keith Corbett kmcorbett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:15:20 EDT 2016

My company uses Google apps for business :(

Months ago I added my company email account in MailMate. I don’t
recall how I did it. I may have imported the account from Mac’s
Internet Accounts. I do recall that the source had very “vanilla” /
default IMAP settings.

The other day I was forced to change my company Google password. Since
then the mailbox / source in MailMate showed (unavailable) and no new
mail was incoming.

The box for entering password is not editable.

I tried removing and re-adding the account. Now I don’t see the old
email, just an empty source that still says “unavailable”.

Can I buy a clue?

Keith Corbett