[MlMt] Where did my window go?

Frank Arocha jfarotxa at mac.com
Mon May 30 12:49:09 EDT 2016

Something strange happened after I connected an external display to my MBA and then disconnected the display. The viewer window disappeared. Tried open new one and nothing happens. Same with bring all to front. Activity viewer and address panel ok. And connecting the display back does nothing. I thought it had gone to another desktop but nothing there either. Also tried replying to a message selected from the menu to see if something happened but, again, nothing. Any clues?

Thanks,

-frank

Sent from my iPhone