[MlMt] Feature Request: select next/previous mailbox in view history

Matt Gray rrazor at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:52:08 EDT 2016

On 27 May 2016, at 4:23, Benjamin Coddington wrote:

> Hi Matt,  I use "g" = "goToMailbox:" in my keybindings, and a little
> muscle memory helps me switch between my most frequent 4 or 5
> mailboxes very quickly.  No history, so a little different than what
> you're looking for, but still it is a very fast way to switch
> mailboxes.

Thanks! I currently use a mixture of `g`-prefixed keybindings that
either sommon the ⌘T switcher or jump to a specific mailbox, and
vim-like keybindings for more localized movement, so I'm definitely
benefiting from the immense power & flexibility of MailMate there.

My setup is pretty fast as-is, but I'm always looking to optimize. :)

--
Matt