[MlMt] installing on 2nd computer

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Sat May 14 02:40:19 EDT 2016

I think you can just install it and set it up with all the same settings
and the same accounts. Your mail is not on your first computer (other
than as copies). It's on the IMAP servers at your mail ISPs. If you
install another copy of MailMate, it will download all the mail from the
IMAP ISPs. It will not have any custom smart mailboxes that you made,
unless you recreate them.

The two installations should not butt up against each other or have
conflicts. You can install any number of different IMAP clients on any
number of computers with no problem, since the canonical home for your
email is in the cloud. That's how IMAP works and why it was developed.