[MlMt] Urgent: inbox discrepancy

Thu May 12 11:53:51 EDT 2016

On 12 May 2016, at 17:27, Howard Wettstein wrote:

> Tried to do it, but probably didn’t do it right. When I expand and
> then take offline, does this pertain to the two sources at the top:
> Ucr/Google, and [Gmail] ?? Or just to the actual folders and
> sub-folders?

You can include “[Gmail]” which is just a virtual mailbox within the
account, but not the account name itself (“Ucr/Google”)-- that takes
the entire account offline. I want you to take all the mailboxes within
the account offline, because that then enables you take just a few
mailboxes in the account online.