[MlMt] 3 (little?) setup errors

Mike Petonic petonic at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 14:03:48 EDT 2016

Hi All --

I'm getting little errors when I run MailMate from iTerm. I'm wondering
if there are quick fixes or if I have something elementary wrong with my
setup.

Worst case, would I have to blow away my ~/Library/Application
Support/MailMail library and start creating my customizations from new?
I'd hate to do that, but I'll do it if I can.

I have the following errors that appear on my terminal when I run
MailMate:

	Warning: Failed to run premailer.
	Warning: Failed to run premailer
	/var/folders/8x/dzmmfpk11953yj78093pv8780000gn/T/mailmate_command.j1Gbh7:
line 2: premailer: command not found

	Warning: Failed to run premailer.
	Warning: Failed to run premailer
	/var/folders/8x/dzmmfpk11953yj78093pv8780000gn/T/mailmate_command.XVVSuY:
line 2: premailer: command not found

	Warning: Failed to run premailer.

Also, when I receive calendar events from my colleagues using Outlook on
Windows, I get the following:

	Warning: Unable to handle alternative in multipart of MIME type:
'text/calendar'

And finally, I'm not able to use the GAL from Windows in MailMate.  I
can see the GAL (Global Address List) in my Contacts.app and I can
search for names from there, but I can't use it in the "Address Lookup"
button at the top of a compose window.

Any quick tips?

Thanks,
-Mike