[MlMt] placement of signature

Fri May 6 05:57:01 EDT 2016

On 6 May 2016, at 4:24, Howard Wettstein wrote:

> I’m having trouble with signatures. For one thing, I’d prefer a
> default of no signature, but I’m not sure how to set that. Second, I
> want the signature right after the body of my message and before the
> earlier messages. Ditto about how to set that.

The latter is a setting in the Signatures preferences pane. You should
also click “Reset Usage History” in the same pane to make sure
MailMate does not remember a different habit (they signature system is
dynamic).

You can also look into the hidden preference
[`MmDynamicSignatureMethod`](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences#composing),
but I don't think it can do exactly what you want. I'm afraid there is
no option to completely disable adding a signature, but I'll keep this
limitation in mind.