[MlMt] syntax in smart folders editor

Tue May 3 08:27:04 EDT 2016

On 3 May 2016, at 13:46, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> The docs are (of course) based on Markdown already. I could probably
> put the documents online pretty easily, but the HTML generation might
> not be so easily extracted from the build system. I guess that is not
> essential though. I'll look into it.

Here are the Markdown files for the manual:
https://github.com/mailmate/mailmate_manual

Note that these files are the most recent ones. A few features are
described which are currently only available in a closed beta of
MailMate. That might be a bit confusing (I think this mainly applies to
the composer section of the preferences chapter).