[MlMt] syntax in smart folders editor

Tue May 3 07:46:08 EDT 2016

On 2 May 2016, at 21:54, Sherif Soliman wrote:

> On 2 May 2016, at 3:45, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
>> Any thoughts about making the docs based on markdown/asciidoc and put
>> on github and we could help make the docs better faster ?
>>
> That would be pretty great. I would put some time into adding to it if
> that happens.
> I could even put some time into Markdown-ifying the current
> documentation if Benny says he's open to the idea of migrating it to a
> GitHub repo.

The docs are (of course) based on Markdown already. I could probably put
the documents online pretty easily, but the HTML generation might not be
so easily extracted from the build system. I guess that is not essential
though. I'll look into it.

(If I remember correctly then I'm currently using multimarkdown.)