[MlMt] Auto-tagging of incoming mail

Kee Hinckley kee at hinckley.com
Thu Mar 17 16:40:11 EDT 2016

Two feature thoughts.

1. I'd like an interface where it would be quick to add a bunch of rules
for things. Right now I quit mailmate and edit the file. For instance, I
want a whole set of rules for incoming mail that look like "if subject
has word xxx then tag the message yyy".
2. I'd like a feature that I think would be generally useful. If I tag a
message (either incoming, or a reply) with one or more tags, I'd like
all all future messages that arrive in that thread to be tagged that way
too. (Yes, that gets complicated if one message has taga and one has
tagb, but the union of all would cover it).