[MlMt] logic of offline behavior

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:02:13 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know/can explain the logic of the "offline" designation of
sources?

Occasionally, some of my account go "offline". I only realize this a day
or two after the fact, usually. My sources are effectively hidden below
a large list of mailboxes, and I only realize that they are offline when
I imagine that I should have received more mail than I have. Many times,
I see the sources try to go online whenever the network is up, but in
some cases they just don't. If I understand the logic, perhaps I can see
when I need to check/not check. Importantly, this often applies only to
gmail accounts.

Thanks,
Zvi