[MlMt] feature request - nextUnreadMailbox: ?

Mon Jun 27 14:26:52 EDT 2016

On 27 Jun 2016, at 17:51, Charlie Allom wrote:

> I want a keyboard shortcut, or something I can map, that automatically
> selects the next mailbox in the left hand pane with an unread count. I
> am trying to avoid `Tab` + `↓` + `↓` … etc

Note that [custom key
bindings](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/custom_key_bindings) support
various `selectNext/PreviousMailbox:` variants, but there are currently
no unread variants.

I looked into it and it's a bit tricky to add unread-key-bindings. For
now, I've added key bindings to go to the next/previous mailbox with
“counted” messages. This is a reference to the display count of the
mailbox (which is most often unread messages). The following should work
in the next update:

	selectPreviousCountedMailbox:
	selectNextCountedMailbox:

I couldn't come up with a better name than `Counted`. The meaning of the
word should be “display count is not zero”.