[MlMt] Editing learned recipients.

Sun Jun 26 11:21:36 EDT 2016

On 26 Jun 2016, at 16:45, aisrael wrote:

>> Yes, that's exactly what's possible, but MailMate would still only
>> look at the recipient headers of those emails (to, cc). But I'm
>> willing to make that optional if you find it useful.
>
> I would find it useful, but if I am the only one, then I guess you
> have more important improvements to implement. I am not sure how much
> extra work it involves.

I'm pretty sure it's very simple (at least as a hidden preference). I'll
look into it.

>> Look here for information about
>> [`MmAddressCompletionMailbox`](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences#sending).
>>
> I have read that, but I can’t figure out how I specify a different
> mailbox.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Simply select the smart mailbox in
the mailbox list and hit ⌘C to put the mailbox UUID on the pasteboard
(it's not always an actual UUID, but it's a unique identifier for the
mailbox).