[MlMt] Editing learned recipients.

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Sun Jun 26 10:34:19 EDT 2016

If your Sent Messages mailbox is empty then MailMate only looks in
Contacts when doing completions. (At least this is the default
behavior.)

> On 25 Jun 2016, at 17:47, aisrael wrote:
>
>> Is there a way that the app could remember every address it sees,
>> whether received or sent?
>
> No, you can specify a different mailbox (than Sent Messages) to be
> used as the “source” for completions, but MailMate would still
> only look at the recipient headers. I could make that optional
> though...

How can I specify a different mailbox? And how can I modify the default
behavior? For example is it possible to create a smart mailbox that
would contain whatever is specified by a set of Rules, and instruct MM
to use that mailbox as a source for completions?

Alain