[MlMt] will MailMate be a good mail mate for me?

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:07:51 EDT 2016

About the local aspect: I would really love MailMate to support local
folders, but I have found a workaround that is okay.  Like Ben, I have
installed a local IMAP server (Dovecot) and whatever I want to save
locally I save there.

It means that the local emails are stored twice -- once in Dovecot and
then again in MailMate's cache.

I also struggle with the mailing list functionality.

Kai