[MlMt] Subscriptions

Matt Gray rrazor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:20:11 EDT 2016

On 13 Jun 2016, at 3:30, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I have _many_ generous users, but in general I'm pretty sure most
> users would prefer that software (and anything else) is as cheap as
> possible.

Throwing another idea out there... you could offer MailMate under a "pay
what you want" scheme, either for all releases or for point releases.
That way, you can offer a standardized channel for generous users to
contribute to MailMate's long-term viability at whatever level they feel
comfortable - without alienating other users.

It looks like FastSpring supports it [1], as well.

Thanks for all you do, Benny!

[1]:
https://support.fastspring.com/hc/en-us/articles/207436056-Pay-What-You-Want-Pricing-Option

--