[MlMt] Any Other OS 10.9 (Mavericks) Users Here?

Thu Jul 21 05:07:26 EDT 2016

On 16 Jul 2016, at 23:17, Billy Youdelman wrote:

> I'm having some problems with recent versions of MailMate (both 1.9
> and the 2.0 beta) running on OS 10.9, and I'm wondering if it's just
> me, or ...?

It's probably not based on your description.

> So..  Thanks a lot to anyone who can contribute any clues here.

I think there's an “exception” involved here which does not crash
MailMate but leaves it in a semi-bad state. Try launching MailMate from
a Terminal window and then send me any suspicious output:

	/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate

You can send it to me off list and hopefully it's easily fixed.

> And, Benny, pardon my asking in the list about this now,

No problem.

> and please continue to enjoy your vacation.

Thanks, I'll get back to it after another 25 emails or so :-)

(On vacation, please be patient.)