[MlMt] No mail in Activity Pane [BusyMac Support #75374]

Tue Jul 12 02:47:43 EDT 2016

On 11 Jul 2016, at 11:40, Frank Schots wrote:

> Showing e-mail in the Activity Pane of BusyCal stopped working,
> according to the BusyCal support guys it sis a known problem.
> However: I can't find any messages regarding this subject.

Well, I think most people would report such an issue to the BusyCal
people, but that doesn't mean that MailMate could not be involved. The
third option is that the problem is the middle-man: Spotlight.

In MailMate, you should make sure that Spotlight is enabled in the
General preferences pane. After a while (depending on the size of your
message store) then you should be able to search for emails using a
Finder window. If that works then it should also work in BusyCal -- or
at least MailMate is unlikely to be the problem if it doesn't work in
BusyCal.

(On vacation, please be patient.)