[MlMt] No mail in Activity Pane [BusyMac Support #75374]

Frank Schots frank.schots at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 05:40:36 EDT 2016

Hi

Anyone familiar with this new bug in El Capitan?

Showing e-mail in the Activity Pane of BusyCal stopped working,
according to the BusyCal support guys it sis a known problem.
However: I can't find any messages regarding this subject.

Frank

met vriendelijke groet

Frank Schots 🍀

volg mijn strijd tegen kanker via http://blog.schots.nl