[MlMt] consolidated inbox suddenly not consolidating

Tracy Valleau tracy at dlsi.biz
Wed Jul 6 16:03:50 EDT 2016

Hi

Today, I noticed that my consolidated Inbox (MAILBOXES/Inbox) is no
longer showing the contents of my other specific inboxes. (No, this is
not an inadvertant search thing either. It just isn't working.) Count
also displays nothing.

Equally, and probably for the same reason, I'm no longer getting a
button in the menubar listing the number of received emails.

This -seems- to have started when I tried to email myself a developer's
".mobileconfig" for installation on my iPad. (Yes, I'm a registered
Apple Developer.) MailMate really didn't like trying to attach that
file, and I got the SPOD.

I did the usual restart, and even a reinstall of several versions of MM.
I looked in at least one .plist but couldn't find anything apparent.

I'm guessing something needs the cobwebs swept out, or some kind of
rebuild... but obviously I didn't find it on my own.

Any suggestions?

MM 1.9.4 (5249) (altho it happens with previous versions too: I tried.)
OS 10.11.5 w/32GB RAM

TIA

Tracy
www.valleau.gallery