[MlMt] Submailbox naming

Tue Jul 5 09:04:57 EDT 2016

On 3 Jul 2016, at 19:17, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

> I’m trying to name sub mailboxes to a smart mailbox by the account
> name. The default os source.path results in several with the same name
> “INBOX”, which of course isn’t very helpful.
>
> What’s the magic word to use here (if there is one)?

It's non-trivial (and a bit hardcoded), but the Unread mailbox shows how
it can be done:

	${#source.path.noinbox} — ${#source.#name}

The first part is the mailbox name, but without INBOX when it's the kind
of IMAP account in which all mailboxes are children of the INBOX. The
latter is the name of the account as seen in the IMAP account editor.